123.hp.com/envy4527 - HP Envy 4527
Envy 4527 printer is one of the best printers that support a wide range of smart devices like your smartphones and tablets. The printer can save up to 70 percent on ink and never run out of ink. To get lap-quality photos and laser-quality documents HP 4527 can be the best option for anyone.
To get any support for your envy 4527 printer device like 123.hp.com/envy 4527 printer setup, driver installation or printer wireless setup, you can easily get in touch with the 123.hp.com/envy 4527 printer support and get their super effective solutions at an affordable price.
Here is a list of the services that 123.hp.com/envy 4527 support offers for you.
- 123 HP Envy 4527 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4527 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 4527 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4527 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 4527 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Envy 4527 Initial Printer Setup
Before you set up your printer, you have to follow some initial steps. Check out the below methods and try out one by one to set up your 123.hp.com/envy4527 printer.
Unbox the Printer
- Place the printer box on a flat surface.
- Take the printer out from the box.
- Remove all the packing materials and tapes from the outside and inside of your printer as well as from the other components.
Connect The Power Cord
- After removing all the packing materials, you have to use the power cord that has been provided along with the printer.
- Connect one side of the power cord to the back of your printer and other to the power outlet.
- Press the power button and turn on the printer.
- Once your 123.hp.com/envy4527 is turned on, scroll and check the list of the countries and choose the country and region.
- Select date and time
Ink Cartridge Installation
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Unwrap the tri-color cartridge.
- Pull the orange tap and peel away the transparent film on the copper-colored contacts.
- Place the ink cartridge in the respective ink cartridge slots carefully.
- Complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Close the ink cartridge access door once you are done.
- First, open the paper input tray
- Slide the photo tray inside.
- Slide away the paper width guides from each other.
- Take a stack of small size papers and place them into the paper tray.
- Place the paper tray back into its place.
- Once the papers are loaded, the printer will print a printer test page automatically.
- Now open the scanner glass lid and place the test page on the scanner glass lid and click on OK.
- Once the scanning is complete the printer will display an alignment successful message on the Control panel.
123 HP Envy 4527 Driver Installation
Next, you have to download and install a printer driver for your 123.hp.com/envy4527 printer device. This will improve the performance of your printer. So, check out the steps for downloading and installing a printer driver for your Windows and Mac system.
Driver Installation For Windows
If you are a Windows user then you can find in-built printer drivers in your Windows operating system. Once you connect your Windows system to the network, it will automatically select the printer driver.
Sometimes you may get the printer driver on a CD or a DVD through which you can install the printer driver. In other cases, you can follow the below procedure and can install the printer driver.
- Go to your 123.hp.com/envy 4527 official website.
- Enter your printer’s name in the search bar and choose the printer driver from the list.
- The downloaded file will be saved as exe.file.in your system.
- Double- click on the file and start the installation process.
- Click on the Finish button once the installation process completes.
Download and Install Driver For Mac
If you are a Mac user then you must check whether your printer supports Apple Airprint or not. If it does then you do not need to install any driver for your Mac. To install a printer driver via Apple software update, you have to create a new print queue on the Mac.
- First, click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click Print & Fax or Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Check whether your printer’s name appears in the Printers list.
- If you find your printer name then remove and re-add it.
- In case your printer is not present in the list then click the plus sign and select Add Printer or Scanner> click the name of your printer setup.
- Check the network connection for your printer and click the Use or Print Using menu and select the name of your printer.
- Choose the Add option and add the printer.
- Once the printer driver is installed successfully, close the System Preferences window and do a print test.
123 HP Envy 4527 Wireless Setup
123.hp.com/envy4527 printer device offers an easy wireless setup. Here are some examples of the wireless setup for your Envy 4527 printer device.
Wireless Connection For Windows
To get this wireless connection, you would require your network name and network password (WEP, WPA or WPA2).
After getting all this, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Navigate to Settings and choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- A list of wireless networks in your area will display on the screen.
- Choose your wireless network’s name from the list.
- If you do not find the network name in the list then add it manually.
- Enter your network password correctly and try to connect your printer to the wireless network.
Wireless Connection For Mac
- 123 HP Envy Wireless Setup for Mac, you have to turn on your HP Envy 4527 printer device, your wireless router, and Mac computer.
- Go to the printer’s control panel and press the Wireless icon
- Press the (-) button next to settings and choose the Wireless Setup Wizard from the drop-down menu.
- Click on OK and proceed with the process.
- Now you see an available network list displayed by Wizard.
- Select your appropriate network and click on OK
- If your network is not present in the list then you have to add it manually by selecting Enter New Network Name option.
- Once you add your network, click OK and confirm the wireless setup for Mac.
Auto Wireless Setup
Through this process, you can connect your printer to the wireless network automatically. You do not need to use any cable or enter your network name and password. But make sure your computers use a stable operating system like Windows Vista or the new versions and Mac OS X 10.5 or new versions, a wireless connection and compatible printer software. Once you get all this,
- Follow the on screen directions and choose the connection type as “Network (Ethernet/Wireless)>then select “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)” option. Though this command may vary in different versions.
- Wait and your printer software will do the rest.
Envy 4527 Connect Via USB
For this wireless connection setup, you may have to follow these steps.
- Locate your HP Envy 4527 printer device close to your computer.
- Connect one end of the USB port to the backside of your printer device and the other to the computer.
- This will make a stable connection between your printer device and the computer.
123 HP Envy 4527 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 hp Envy printer supports several wireless Mobile printing solutions or services that allow you to get easy prints within a minute. Here are some examples described below.
This mobile service is basically designed for Apple users. Use the Airprint option on your Apple devices and print any documents, files as per your requirements.
If you have an active internet connection then use this cloud-based service and send print jobs from any place. Use ePrint on your network-enabled devices and send print jobs to your printer’s email address via email. But make sure your document should be less than 10 MB.
Through this service, you can print any document and file from any device on a network. Cloud-printing service supports digital devices like your smartphones and other mobile devices as well as your printer devices. Before you use this service on your 123.hp.com/envy 4527 printer, you have to register it on your Google cloud print.
This mobile print solution can improve the print functionality and supports your Android smartphone and tablet. You have to install this mobile app from 123 hp com setup to your phone and select your printer and print any file, image or document.
123 HP Envy 4527 Platform Support
HP Envy 4527 printer can be connected to Windows computer and Mac computer. 123.hp.com/setup 4527 printer can also be accessed from mobile devices to print.
123 HP Envy 4527 Google Cloud Print
With Google cloud print, you can print from anywhere, anyplace. All you need is an active internet connection, a 123.com.setup 4527 Google cloud print enabling settings printer and a device with internet accessibility.
Before you register your printer you have to prepare some items.
- A computer that has Mac OS like Linux, X v10.7 or later; Windows XP, 7,8 or later version or Chrome book.
- Make sure your computer has Google Chrome installed.
- A google account.
- The same network connection for your Google Cloud print and computer.
- A stable and active internet connection
Process For Registration
- To register your printer, first, turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 4527 printer device.
- Double-click on the Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon from the top right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Show advanced settings.
- Take your cursor to the Google Cloud Print and hit the Manage option.
- Google cloud print will detect 123 hp com setup printer on your network.
Get Connection For Printer
- Ensure your printer supports HP ePrint application before connecting it.
- Launch your Google Chrome and open a new tab.
- Try to open chrome://devices.
- Click on the My Devices and printer option and search your printer in the list.
- If it presents under My Devices then Google Cloud print will recognize your hp-setup 4527 printer device.
- If the Envy 4527 printer is present Under New device then click on Register and print a confirmation page. For some printers, you may have to use the printer control panel to complete the registration process.
- If you are unable to register your printer then check the connection of the printer and try to connect with the printer’s email address.