123.hp.com/envy4525 - HP Envy 4525
Here, we will discuss the entire setup procedure 123.hp.com/Envy4525 printer. We will also discuss the following procedures:
- 123 HP Envy 4525 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4525 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 4525 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4525 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy 4525 Troubleshooting
When it comes to installation and troubleshooting for HP Envy 4525, we have our top engineers at your fingertips. They will help you to solve all your queries regarding 123 HP Envy 4525 printers.
Now go through the detailed procedure and carry out the printer setup very carefully.
123 HP Envy 4525 Initial Printer Setup
Basic installation and setup is the first and foremost step before using a printer. Here, you will learn how to set up a 123 HP Envy 4525 printer from scratch. The steps are given below.
- Open the box and assemble the device carefully. You can take help from a friend as the printer might be a bit heavy. Remove all the plastic tapes and wrappers along with the cardboard box.
- Remove the wrappers from all the equipment that belongs to the printer. Connect the power cable’s one end to the device and another end to the electrical outlet. Now, turn on the printing machine.
- So, press the Power button of the printer and make all the necessary changes through its Control Panel. Insert the ink cartridges to their proper places by opening the ink-cartridge chamber. Those might be original HP ink cartridges and we advise you to use only genuine products.
- When it comes to feed the paper, select a medium branch of good quality and smooth pages. Place them in the paper tray and push until it hits the bottom of the printer. Don’t put more than two hundred and fifty sheets at a time. Else, the tray will overload and generate issues in the printer.
123 HP Envy 4525 Driver Installation
Drivers are the life forces of any computer. Here, we will elaborate on the procedures to install drivers for 123 HP Envy 4525 in Windows and Macintosh-based Operating System. The steps are as follows.
123 HP Envy 4525 Driver Download for Windows
The stepwise guidance for downloading printer drivers in Windows is given below.
- Go to your default browser and type the address of the HP’s support page. After the page opens, you have to enter the particulars like the Windows version along with the printer’s model number that you are using.
- After providing it, you will be directed to the download page for the HP printer drivers. Here, you will find the list of drivers set up file (.exe), which is necessary for your 123 HP Envy 4525 printer.
- So, download and install them one by one. You may also update the drivers automatically/manually before proceeding with the printer setup.
Make sure that you restart your system when it is necessary.
123 HP Envy 4525 Driver Installation Procedure for Macintosh
Apple’s Macintosh Operating System provides specific and significant drivers to its users. The schematic processes to some extent are quite the same as Windows. But here, you must access the default browser of Apple, which is Safari.
So, you have to open it and go to the HP support page. The setup file format for drivers will be in “dmg” for Mac. Find the downloaded files in the default Downloads folder. Now, download and install the printer drivers carefully.
123 HP Envy 4525 Wireless Setup
Wireless services in your printer provide quick, easy and comfortable ways to print any documents and photos. We will discuss all the setups mechanisms for the 123 HP Envy 4525 wireless printer.
123 HP Envy 4525 Printer Startup Web Services
To start Web Services for 123 HP Envy 4525 printer, the steps are as follows.
- First, make sure that you have a stable and strong Internet connection. Now, to find out the printer’s IP address, print the “Network Configuration Page”. Read it thoroughly and open the default Internet browser.
- Now, type the IP address in the address bar and hit “Enter”. Then click on the heading “Web Services” on the webpage. After that, press “Continue” and then hit the “Enable” or “Return” option depending upon whichever is available.
In doing so, the Web Service facility in your printer is now activated
Steps to Remove Web Services form 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
When your printer will exhibit certain glitches, it is better to reconfigure the network settings. So, you just have to go through the steps which are written below to remove the Web Services from 123 HP Envy 4525 printer.
- Open your printer’s “Control Panel” and press the “ePrint” button. The “Settings” option will open.
- Now locate the “Turn off”, “Disable” or “Remove” option to deactivate or delete Web Services.
After that, follow the step by step on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
Steps to Setup 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer Wirelessly
Follow these steps to establish the total wireless setup of the 123 HP Envy 4525 printer.
- Make sure that you have the basic things like the name of your wireless network, password and Internet access permissions.
- Now, navigate to your printer’s “Control Panel” and choose the “Wireless” option. Then press “OK”.
- Thereafter, select the Down arrow and choose “Wireless Setup Wizard”. Hit “OK” after this.
So, finish the remaining process by applying the WEP or WPA key in its destinated place and your printer is set on the wireless network.
Change Network Settings of 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
If you suddenly move from one place to another, change in your printer’s network settings is inevitable. To configure the settings, follow these instructions.
- After knowing how to get the IP address of your printer, download and install the HP Device Toolbox software.
- After the installation of the software, open it by clicking on the “Start” button and then go to “All Programs”. Now select “HP Product Settings”.
- Then hit the “Networking Tab” and change the settings as per your requirement.
123 HP Envy 4525 Wireless Mobile Printing
Mobile printing is one of the easiest ways to print your documents and photos from any devices you want. The three modes of mobile print are written below.
Print via AirPrint in 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
AirPrint is usually developed for Apple devices. If you need to use AirPrint, you must select the Apple device higher than iOS 4.2 or above. You can also use this feature in Macintosh OS. Hence, you need to use Mac OS X 10.7 or above. It is quite an effective printing solution that gives a whole new platform to its users.
ePrint for 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
ePrint is the cloud-based service for those who want to print anytime anywhere with a stable Internet connection. So, you just have to gather the printer’s email ID and send all the necessary files there for printing. The device will print those documents or photos one by one.
Print Through Cloud Print in 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
Cloud Print is a special feature powered by Google, specifically designed for the Android platform for the account holders. You can print anything from anywhere with the help of your mobile phone or tablet and also with the help of a strong Internet connection.
Print via Mopria Print in 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
Mopria Print is a web-based technology service along with a print functionality for all the Android devices. To work with this, your Android-powered mobile phone or tablets must be above 4.4 versions if you want to avail of the facility.
123 HP Envy 5052 Wireless Mobile Printing
Sometimes, 123 HP Envy 4525 printer can stop working due to some glitches. In order to troubleshoot those problems, you need to apply certain methods.
123 HP Envy 4525 Printer not Found During Installation
In this case, if your printer icon is invisible or your system cannot detect the device, you need to troubleshoot it as soon as possible. Follow the steps given below.
- To fix installation errors, install the HP Official Scan Doctor software and scan the device.
- Uninstall the current version of driver software and reinstall the latest version. Restart your computer to save the necessary changes.
You must launch a troubleshooting process for the entire network, your printer, and the system as well.
Check 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer Ink Cartridges and Toner levels
To avoid problems in cartridges, you need to observe the ink levels. Here, we will discuss various procedures to check the ink in your printing device’s cartridges by connecting to both Windows and Macintosh-based Operating system. You can also check it directly from your printer’s Control Panel. Just click on the “Cartridge” or “Ink Level” option to check it.
123 HP Envy 4525 Ink Cartridge Check in Windows Platform
To check the ink cartridges in the Windows OS, download and install the HP Smart App from the downloads page. Open the software and find out the option for checking ink levels.
Ink Cartridge Check of 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer in Macintosh Environment
As we all know that Mac’s procedure is totally different from Windows. So you just have to perform it very attentively.
Find the “Apple” logo on your display screen and click on it to open the “System Preferences”. Now choose “Printers and Scanners”. After that, locate the name of your printer, select it from the list and click on “Options and Supplies”. Now, choose the Supplies tab and follow the on-screen instructions to check the ink level of your printer’s cartridge and toner.
Fix Slow Printing Problems in 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
Your 123 HP Envy 4525 printer might slow down due to some hardware or software issues. Hence, you have to perform these steps to troubleshoot it at the earliest.
- Visit your printer’s “Control Panel” and set your printer to the plain paper mode. Otherwise, choose the default paper mode as well.
- Now, go to the “Control Panel” by clicking on the “Start” button and choose the “Device and Printers” option in the list.
- Choose the name of your printer and double click on “Set Preferences”. Then, select the “Paper or Quantity” tab.
- Now you will find a drop-down menu. So, choose “Plain Paper” and hit “OK”.
- You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver from your system.
It will reset the entire process so that you can start setting up your printing device from scratch.
Resolve Network Issues of 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer
In case, you face any network problems while working with your printing device, follow instructions which are given below.
- Check whether the network connection between your printer, computer and router is stable. If not, shut down the entire network and restart them after a few minutes.
- You must install an antivirus program to protect your system from threats. Also, watch out if the security program is disabled somehow. If it is so, enable it immediately.
- However, if it still does not work, check whether your printer’s IP address is given in the network configuration. If not, find out and print a network configuration page from your printer. Thereafter, try to put the IP address in the installation program manually.
Fix 123 HP Envy 4525 Printer cannot Print via Mobile Devices
As the entire process of the mobile printing process is given above, there might be certain problems. Unless you resolve it, you cannot print from your Android or iOS devices. To rectify it, first check for issues in your printing device with the help of HP Scan Doctor. If all works well, then find out what is the issue in your mobile devices.
After that, fix those problems by uninstalling and reinstalling the HP printer driver software. You can also master reset the settings and internal memory of your Android and iOS device. So, disconnect and reconnect your mobile devices to the network.
Hopefully, these procedures will work to solve the issues with your HP Envy 4525. If not, then remove the mobile device from the list of the connected device on your printer and reconnect it.