123.hp.com/envy4524 - HP Envy 4524
Envy 4524 is a multifunctional printer that has office machines as well as color management features. This printer offers an easy wireless setup and has mobile printing capability. So, if you are having an envy 4524 printer and looking for 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer setup or 123 hp envy 4524 printer wireless setup get help from 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer support.
Not only printer setup they provide services for 123 hp envy 4524 printer driver download, 123 hp envy 4524 printer driver installation and solve any type of issues related to your envy 4524 printer device as well.
The list of the services that you may avail from 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer support is mentioned here.
- 123 HP Envy 4524 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4524 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 4524 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4524 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Envy 4524 Initial Printer Setup
If you are new to the 123.hp.com/envy 4524 printer device, do not worry. This printer has features that are easy to set up. To learn more about the setup process, check out the following methods.
Unbox The Printer
- To unbox your printer, first, place the printer box in a flat place.
- Remove all the packing materials and tapes from the printer as well as from the other components.
Connect The Power Cord
- Now use the power cord that has been provided with the printer.
- Plug one end of the power cord into the wall socket and another end to the back of the printer
- Check the power connection and turn on the printer.
- Once your printer is on choose the country and region from the list.
- Select the accurate date and time
Install Ink Cartridge
- Open the ink cartridge access door
- Remove all the tapes and packing materials from ink cartridges
- Now take the ink cartridges and place them in the respective slots carefully.
- Go by the on-screen directions and complete the installation process
- Finally, close the cartridge access door.
Load Paper into Paper Tray
- Open the input paper tray.
- Here you have to place the right size of papers for printing.
- Before you put any paper, make sure you check all the papers one by one so that there is no damaged paper in the bunch.
- Now put the stack of papers in the paper tray.
- Slide down with paper slider to align the papers.
Close the paper input tray and complete the initial setup process of 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer.
123 HP Envy 4524 Installation Of Driver
Driver installation is the most essential part of the 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer setup as it can enhance the performance of your printer. But make sure the driver is the latest one and compatible with your operating system. To download and install the software application from 123.hp.com/setup 4524, go through the following steps.
- Open the above link and enter your printer model number and click Begin.
- Click hp Envy 4524 driver Download.
- Click Open, Save or Run from the displaying Windows and download the printer driver.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Check out the on-screen instructions and complete the connection setup and installation process.
Once the driver installation process completes, revisit 123.hp.com/envy4524 and register your printer.
Driver Installation For Windows
If you are a Windows user then you can get the in-built printer drivers by connecting your Windows system to the network so that your operating system can choose the correct and compatible driver automatically. Or you can use a CD or a DVD to install the printer driver that has been provided by your manufacturer.
In other cases, you may download a printer driver from the HP official website.
- Open your browser and go to the site.
- Type the model number of your printer and click on Begin.
- A list will appear on your screen.
- Select the suitable driver from the list and click on 123.hp.com/envy4524 download.
- Once you download the file, save it as exe.file in your system.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Go through the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Install Driver Software For Mac
You must install an updated printer software to your Mac device to get the best result out of your printer.
- Open your browser and go to a reliable website.
- Type your printer model number in the search bar.
- Choose the appropriate driver package from the list.
- Download and install the driver by following on-screen instructions.
123 HP Envy 4524 Wireless Setup
If you are looking for the Wireless setup process for your 123 HP envy 4524 printer device then follow the below-mentioned methods.
Auto Wireless Connection
- Through this advanced technology, your Envy 4524 printer will automatically get connected to the wireless network without using any cable or entering any network name and password
- .Get a wireless adapter that supports the current version of your operating system.
- A computer that runs Windows Vista or later version or a Mac OS X 10.5 or newer versions.
- The same wireless network connection for your HP printer and operating system.
- Once you get all these, select the connection type as Network(Ethernet/Wireless) and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, wait until your printer gets connected with the wireless network automatically.
Get the Wireless Connection Via Control Panel
- To get the Wireless connection from the printer control panel, locate and select the control panel on your printer.
- Go to the home screen and check the network status by using the Wireless option.
- Tab the Print Info option and get connected to the network configuration page directly.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- To establish a wireless setup wizard, navigate to Envy 4524Touch panel and choose the Settings option.
- Tab Network settings and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Proceed with the process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now Wizard will display a list of available wireless network names near your area.
- Choose your network SSID and enter the password correctly to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- In case, your network name is not present in the list then add it manually.
- To use WPS mode, go to the printer control panel>then Network Settings and select Wireless Protected Setup option.
- Now you can find the following options on your screen
- WPS Push Button mode and WPS PIN mode.
- If you select WPS push button mode then your printer will get connected to the wireless network and WPS PIN mode allow you to connect securely with an 8 digit WPS code.
- Choose the WPS PIN mode and enter 8-digit PIN code on your device and get a secure connection.
- For using this setup process, locate your HP Envy 4524 printer device close to your computer.
- Connect one end of the USB port to the backside of the HP Envy 4524 printer device and another end to the computer.
- This will establish a stable connection between your printer device and the computer.
Wireless Setup For Windows
Check out the below instructions and set up the wireless connection for your Windows device.
- Make sure your HP 4524 Printer and the Windows device are using the same wireless network.
- Navigate to the Device Control Panel and choose Devices and Printers.
- Here you can find a list of the devices to connect with your Windows device.
- Search and choose your printer name.
- Wait until your printer gets connected to the Windows wirelessly.
- If you are unable to see your printer name on the list then add the printer name manually.
Wireless Setup For Mac
Take a close look at the below-mentioned instructions to connect your HP Envy 4524 printer to the Mac device wirelessly.
- Use the same wireless network connection for your HP printer and Mac.
- Now click on the Apple icon and select System Preferences from the access menu.
- On the System Preferences, choose Devices.
- Now a list of devices will appear on your screen.
- Search and choose your printer name from the list.
- Now, wait until a secure connection is made between your printer and the Mac.
- In case, you do not find your printer name in the list, add the printer name manually by following the on-screen instructions.
123 HP Envy 4524 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 hp envy 4524 printer supports several wireless mobile printing services. Here are some examples of wireless Mobile printing services described below.
Airprint is the latest technology produced by Apple that allows you to achieve a full quality print from your Mac, iPhone and other iOS devices. This mobile service has several advanced features including automatic media selection, easy discovery and many more. Just enable the Airprint option on your Apple devices and get the print for your documents and files easily.
HP e-print allows you to print your photos and documents in a more refined way. With a one-touch print from anywhere with a stable internet connection. Basically, this cloud-based service is used to send print jobs through an HP-managed server directly to your printer.
Cloud Print Web Service
Cloud print web service supports all web-connected devices. Through this service, you can easily send print jobs from your computer, smartphone or tablet to your internet-connected printer without installing any driver or following any complex setup process. But to enjoy this service, you have to register your 123.hp.com/envy 4524 printer on Google Cloud Print.
Mopria is a mobile printing service that enables printing between Mopria-certified mobile devices and many printer brands. Through this device, you can easily customize color, paper size, pin printing and many more. Just install hp envy 4524 Mopria Application from 123 hp com setup and enjoy this service. To use Mopria print, ensure you have a wireless network, a smartphone or tablet with Android OS version 4.4 or later and an app that supports Android 4.4 printing.
123 HP Envy 4524 Google Cloud Print
Through Google cloud print, you can connect your printers to the web service from any corner of the world. All you need an active internet connection and 123 hp com setup 4524 Google cloud print enabling settings printer.
For using Google cloud print, you have to first register your printer. But before that, you arrange the below-mentioned items.
- Get a computer that runs Linux, OS X v10.7 or later or Windows XP or later version or Chrome book.
- Install Google Chrome on your computer.
- Open a Google Account.
- Use the same internet connection for your computer and Google Cloud Print.
- Get active and stable internet connection.
Process of Registration
To start the registration process, first, turn on the 123.hp.com/setup 4524 printer device.
- Open Google Chrome and sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the Chrome menu icon and select the Settings from the drop-down.
- Scroll down and select Show advanced settings.
- Take your cursor on Google Cloud Print and click Manage option.
- Now Google cloud print will detect 123 hp com setup printer on your network.
Connect Your Printer
Before you connect your printer, make sure your 123.hp.com/ setup printer supports ePrint service.
- Double-click on Google chrome and launch it.
- Open a new tab and try to open chrome://devices.
- Click on My Devices and printer option and search your printer name in the list.
- Check the printer name under My Devices if it is listed there then Google Cloud print will detect it automatically. If you want to see the authorized Google Cloud print printer name then click Manage option.
- If your printer is present under New Devices then click Register and print a confirmation page. Sometimes you may be asked to complete the registration process from the printer control panel as well.
- After following all the procedures if you notice your printer is not registered then check the internet connection or try to get the connection with the printer’s email address.