123.hp.com/envy4520 - HP Envy 4520
We deliver support for the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer wireless setup process, 123 hp envy 4520 printer setup. 123 hp envy 4520 printer driver installation, 123 hp envy 4520 printer driver download. There are enough skilled technicians in our hands who can guide you to fix different types of HP printer issues without any problems whatsoever.
- Initial Setup Process for 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
- 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver Installation
- Wireless Setup Procedure of the 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
- 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer Wireless Mobile Printing
- Registration of 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer with the Google Cloud Print Service
- Usage of AirPrint Feature with 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
- Utilization of the ePrint Service with the 123 HP Envy 4520 Device
123 HP Envy 4520 Initial Printer Setup
Take the HP Envy 4520 Printer Out from the Package Box
Here, you will get plenty of steps on how to take out the HP Envy 4520 printer from the package box.
- First, place the printer package box onto an even place and then open its seal. Now, pull up the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer and keep it aside.
- Next, open all wrapping materials from the printer including the tapes on the outer panel.
- After that, go to the control panel and peel off the clear plastic present on it. Now, hold on the side handles of the device and lift up the access door of the ink cartridge. Do it until you hear a click sound from the hinge.
- Once the insides of the device is revealed, next, take out all the tapes or packaging materials. Then close the ink cartridge access door of the printer.
- Pull the input tray of the printer in the forward direction and then remove all the packing materials form the tray.
- After that removal of all the sticker from the input tray, push towards the printer, in order to close the same.
- At last, place the HP Envy 4520 printer properly where you set it up easily using the wireless connectivity.
Power Cord Connection Procedure along with Preferences Setup
You will get the steps on how to connect the HP envy 4520 printer, using the power cord and set up its preferences.
- First, take out the power cable of the printer from its package box.
- After that, put one end of the power cable into the back of the printer and plug in the other part into the wall outlet.
- Next, press the ‘Power’ button of the device to start it up.
- Now, go to the control panel of the device and touch on the language then, select the country/region that you prefer. Once everything is done, next, touch the ‘Yes’ button to confirm the selection.
- At this time, if you get a prompt to choose the correct date and time, then do it and touch the ‘Yes’ button to confirm the choice.
Put a Stack of Sheets in the Input Tray
Here, you will get the process of how to load a stack of sheets into the input tray. Therefore, follow the steps below.
- First, open the input tray door and then pull it forward to extend the same.
- Move the paper guides to their extreme position. Now, put the paper stack into the input tray with its printing side towards the device.
- Next, push the paper bunch into the tray until it does not move at all.
- Now, slide the paper guides towards the innermost area of the input tray and gently rest them on the edges of the sheet stack.
- At last, push the input tray towards the HP Envy 4520 printer until the tray enters completely.
Ink Cartridges Installation Process
Given below are the various steps to install all the ink cartridges that came along with the printer.
- First, lift up the ink cartridge access door of the printer until it clicks into place. As soon as you do that, then the carriage will slightly shift to the left.
- Before beginning with the installation process, wait for the carriage to become idle and silent. Next, take out all the ink cartridges that came with the printer from the box.
- After that, take out a single ink cartridge from its packaging and then hold its body. Then, remove the plastic tape from the nozzle of the ink cartridge.
- Once the removal of plastic tape is done, next, pull up the lid of an ink cartridge slot. At this time, hold the ink cartridge’s body with the nozzle facing towards the printer and push the cartridge down until a click sound is heard.
- When the installation of the ink cartridge is complete, next, close the lid of the ink cartridge to secure it.
- Repeat the steps from third till the fifth of this method, in order to install all the remaining ink cartridges into the printer.
- Once the installation of all the ink cartridges is complete, next, close the cartridge access door.
The orientation of the ink Cartridges
Follow the steps below to align the ink cartridges correctly.
- First, pull the scanner cover of the HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Next, keep an alignment page on the scanner glass with the printing side facing down towards the printer.
- According to the guides present around the scanner glass align the page.
- Close the scanner cover, then go to the control panel and touch the ‘OK’ button.
- At last, the printer will start the alignment process of the ink cartridges.
Driver Installation Process of the 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
You will get the process of how to install the driver of the 123 HP Envy 4520 printer here. Therefore, follow it accordingly.
- First, open a browser that you prefer and then visit the following 123.hp.com/envy4520 website.
- Inside that website go to the search section at the top right corner of the screen then, in it, give the model number of the printer and tap on the ‘Begin’ button.
- Now, form the search results page that comes up, locate and choose the ‘HP Envy 4520 driver’ option. On the page that comes after, click on the ‘Download’ button.
- As soon as you click on that button, then the download process of the driver setup file will begin. Once the download process is complete, next, the locate the setup file and double-click on it to execute the same.
- When the installer window comes up, next follow the instructions that appear on the screen and accordingly select the ‘Install’ button. This action will install the printer driver into the computer.’
- Once the installation process of the driver is complete, next, go to the 123.hp.com/envy4520 website and finish the registration and activation process of the printer.
123 HP Envy 4520 Printer Wireless Setup Process
Here, there will be plenty of methods that will help you to set up the 123 HP Envy 4520 printer wirelessly.
Setup the HP Envy 4520 Printer Wirelessly for Mac Computer
There will a few methods here, that will help you to set up the HP Envy 4520 printer wirelessly. In order to do that in the correct way, follow those methods one after the other.
Preparation of the HP Envy 4520 Printer
Get the steps here, regarding how to prepare the HP Envy 4520 printer for the wireless setup process.
- First, start the Mac computer and then go to the top left corner of the screen and choose the ‘Apple’ logo.
- As soon as you click on that logo, then a drop-down menu will appear, in it, there will be quite a lot of options. Out of all those options, locate and choose the ‘System Preferences’ option.
- This action will open a new window having the name ‘System Preferences’ will come up. Inside that window, find and then select the ‘Software Update’ icon.
- At this time, another window with the heading ‘Software Update’ will come up, in it, the system will automatically look for any updates available to the computer.
- If there is any updates present, then those will be presented on a list and downloaded, installed respectively.
- Now, to prepare the printer for the wireless setup procedure, go to the ‘Initial setup process of the 123 HP Envy 4520 printer’ section and follow all the methods given there.
Steps on Connect the HP Envy 4520 Printer
Various steps are given here, in order to connect the HP Envy 4520 printer to the Macintosh computer.
- First, take out the software CD from the package box and then install the printer software exclusively for the Mac computer.
- Next, switch on the printer’s own wireless network. To do that, look at the documentation that came along with the device.
- Now, go to the Mac computer and then tap on the ‘Wireless’ icon present at the menu bar. As soon as you do that, then a list of wireless networks available will come up.
- Next, from that list locate and choose the wireless network of the printer. Keep in mind, when the Mac computer is connected to the printer’s wireless network, next, the computer cannot able to connect to the other networks.
- To connect the printer to your wireless network, use the printer software. If there is any issue then read and follow the printer’s documentation carefully. During the connection to your wireless network, the printer will restart.
- At last, once again press the ‘Wireless’ icon on the Mac and then from the list choose your Wi-Fi network.
Addition of HP Envy 4520 Printer to the Mac Computer
The steps on how to add the HP Envy 4520 printer into the Mac computer is provided as follows.
- First, go to the upper left corner of the desktop and then choose the ‘Apple’ logo. This action will reveal several options in a drop-down menu.
- Now, out of all those options present in the menu, locate and choose the one that says ‘System Preferences’. When you click on that option, next, a new window will appear having the name ‘System Preferences’.’
- Inside that window, locate and click on the ‘Printers & Scanners’ option. This will open a new window with the heading ‘Printers & Scanners’ will come up.
- Within that window, go to the left pane and then click on the ‘+’ button present at the end of the list. Doing this will open a dialog box with a list of printers present on the local network.
- From that list locate and choose the HP Envy 4520 printer and then, click on the ‘Add’ button. Now, if you get a prompt to get new software then download and install the same.
- Finally, once the 123 HP Envy 4520 printer has been set up wireless and is added to the Mac, next, try to print a document and check whether it is working correctly or not.
Windows Wireless Setup Process for 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
You will get multiple methods here regarding how to set up the HP Envy 4520 printer for the Windows Operating System.
Preparation to Install HP Envy 4520 Printer
Follow these steps given below regarding how to prepare the 123 HP Envy 4520 printer.
- First, note down the name of your wireless network and password.
- The computer should be connected to the same wireless network with which you want to link the printer.
- There should be a proper and stable internet connection for the setup process. Place the printer close to the computer and within the range of the wireless router, so that there is no disruption during the setup process.
- If any USB or Ethernet cable is connected to the printer, then remove it, before beginning the setup process.
Connect the HP Envy 4520 Printer to a Wireless Network
Get steps here to connect the HP Envy 4520 printer to a wireless network.
- First, power on the printer if it is not already.
- Now, go to the control panel of the device and touch on the ‘Wireless’ icon. As soon as you do that, then on the display of the printer, there will be a list having the name ‘Wireless’ will come up.
- Next, on the control panel touch the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Once a page with the list of settings appears, next, in it, touch the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’.
- At last, follow the information that appears on the printer display and connect the device to your wireless network.
Download the Printer Software and Install It
In order to download and install the printer software, follow these steps given below.
- First, go to the section ‘Driver Installation Process of 123 HP Envy 4520’ and follow the initial two steps, to open the search output page.
- Inside that page, scroll down and select the ‘HP Easy Start’ option. Next, from the new page that comes up, choose the ‘Download’ button.
- Once the download process of the printer software is over, next, locate the setup file and double-click on it.
- When the installer of the printer software comes up, next, follow the on-screen instructions that appear and finally click on the ‘Install’ button.
- At last, once the installation of the printer software is complete, check whether the device is working correctly or not.
123 HP Envy 4520 Printer USB Setup
To manually set up the HP Envy 4520 printer, you will have to use the USB cable that came with the device and follow accordingly.
- First, check if the printer is installed within the computer. If it is there, then remove the same.
- Now, take the USB cable that came with the HP Envy 4520 printer and connect it to the device. As soon as you do that, then the printer driver will be installed automatically.
- Next, press the Power’ button of the device to start it up. Go to the printer’s control panel and then touch on the ‘Wireless’ option.
- After that, to open the wireless settings list on the printer display, choose the ‘Network’ button. From the list of wireless settings, select the ‘Wireless Network Wizard’ option.
- This action will let the printer to look for all the available wireless settings. Once the search process is complete, next, choose the SSID of your wireless network and put the password when a prompt appears.
- To save the network credentials click on the ‘Done’ button. At this time the printer will try to connect to the wireless network.
- At last, once the wireless connection process of the device is complete, next, choose the ‘OK’ button when you get a prompt.
Auto Wireless Connect Feature to Setup the 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
Another way to wirelessly set up the 123 HP Envy 4520 printer is to use the ‘Auto Wireless Connect’ feature.
- First, the computer and network configuration should have to meet the following requirements, in order to utilize the Auto Wireless Connect feature.
- The operating system of the computer must be in control of the wireless network.
- The computer should not use the static IP address but the dynamic one.
- Even the computer should run OS X 10.5, Windows Vista or later.
- Also, the computer must be connected to a wireless router with 802.11 b/g/n standard over a 2.4 GHz connection.
- Now, install the printer software into the computer from the CD that came with the device.
- Next, by pressing the ‘Power’ button of the printer start it up. During the initial startup process, the device will activate the ‘Auto Wireless Connect’ feature. This feature will remain active for 2 hours.
- Open the printer software and then follow the information that comes up on the screen until you reach the ‘Network’ section. Then, under that section, click the ‘Network (Ethernet/Wireless) option.
- At this time, locate and select the ‘Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer’ option.
- Now, wait for the printer to connect. Once the connection is complete, next, a confirmation message will come up.
- Lastly, follow the remaining prompts on the screen to finish the setup process of the HP Envy 4520 printer.
Wireless Mobile Printing of 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
To perform the wireless mobile printing process of the 123 HP Envy 4520 printer follow the methods below.
Usage of Cloud Print Service with the 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
The Cloud Print is an online service, which can be used for printing files from all internet-enabled devices such as smartphones or tablets. To use and have some knowledge about this service you will have to register the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer on the Google Cloud Print. Next, once the registration of the printer is complete, next, you can change the settings easily with the help of the manage option.
Use AirPrint Feature on 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
Using the AirPrint feature all the users who have an iOS device like iPhone, iPod, and iPad can print any documents wirelessly. In order to use the AirPrint feature with the HP Envy 4520 printer, you will have to activate it first. For that to happen, follow the steps present in the user manual.
ePrint Utilization Process of the 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
Some HP printers come with the ‘ePrint’ feature. This feature is basically a service, based on cloud technology, which allows HP printers to give print jobs from anywhere via stable network connectivity. The ePrint feature allows the users to send print jobs via the user’s email ID to the printer’s email address from internet-enabled devices.
Google Cloud Print Registration Procedure of 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
Here you will get steps regarding the registration process of the Google Cloud Print service.
- First, tap the ‘Power’ button of the printer to switch on the device.
- Next, start the computer and then launch the Google Chrome web browser.
- Inside that browser, go to the top right corner and then click on the ‘three vertical dots’. As soon as you click on it, then a drop-down list will come up.
- From that list, locate and choose the ‘Settings’ option. This action will reveal a new page having the name ‘Settings’.
- Inside that page, go to the bottom and click on the ‘Advanced’ option. Now, scroll down even more until the ‘Printing’ section comes up.
- Under that section, locate and click on the ‘Google Cloud Print’ option. After that, on the new page that comes up, click on the ‘Manage Cloud Print devices’ option.
- If you get a prompt to sign in to your Google account, then do it.
- At last, choose the HP Envy 4520 printer from the list and then tap the ‘Add printers’ button.