123.hp.com/envy4516 - HP Envy 4516
HP Envy 4516 printer is one of the best printing technology that has mobile printing capabilities as well as several office machine features. It also has an easy wireless setup. So if you need support for 123.hp.com/emvy4516 printer setup or 123 hp envy 4516 printer driver download then contact 123.hp.com/envy4516 printer support without any hesitation.
They also provide support for 123 hp envy 4516 printer driver installation and 123 hp envy 4516 printer wireless setup. Any issues related to your hp envy 4516 printer device, you can take professional guidance from 123.hp.com/envy 4516 printer support.
Their available services for HP envy 4516 printer are:
- 123 HP Envy 4516 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4516 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy 4516 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy 4516 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Envy 4516 Initial Printer Setup
Check out the below methods for the 123.hp.com/envy4516 initial printer setup.
Unbox Your Printer
- Place the printer box on a flat surface.
- Unbox the printer and other components from the printer box.
- Unpack all the packing materials from the printer surface.
- Unpack all the tapes from the other components.
Connect the Power Cord
- Use steady electricity before you connect the power cord to the printer.
- Take the power cord that has been provided with the printer.
- Use the power cord provided with the printer and connect one side of the power cord to the back of the printer and another end to the computer.
- Switch on your printer and check the power supply.
- Go to the printer control panel and configure your printer preferences.
- Select your preferred language setting, country, region and time zone.
Install Ink Cartridge
- Check all the ink cartridges and remove all the tapes and packing materials from them if any.
- Open the ink cartridge access door
- Place the ink cartridges to the respective slots carefully.
- Once you install the ink cartridges successfully close the access door
Load the Paper Into the Input Tray
- Pull out the input paper tray from the 123.hp.com/envy4516 printer device.
- Take a stack of A4 size papers and place them into the input tray.
- Load the papers of the same dimensions.
- Align the papers properly and push the input paper tray back into its place.
Align the Ink Cartridges
- Make sure you check the alignment of the ink cartridges on a regular basis to improve the print quality.
- Drag out the Alignment print page.
- Put the Alignment print page below the scanner glass by lifting up the scanner lid
- Ensure the print side of the Alignment print page faces downward on the scanner glass.
- Put down the scanner lid and tap on the Scan option and allow your HP envy 4516 printer device to align the ink cartridges.
123 HP Envy 4516 Driver Installation
Increase the performance of your printer by installing a compatible printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4516 by following these steps.
- Use the above link and go to the downloading page directly
- Enter your printer model number and click on Begin.
- Hit HP Envy 4516 driver download and process with the download process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and start the driver installation process.
- Follow each and every instruction and complete the installation process.
Go back to the 123.hp.com/envy4516 page and finish the printer registration and activation process.
Install the Printer Driver For Windows
Follow these steps and install a printer driver for your Windows device.
- Set your Windows device to install the printer driver automatically.
- Use a wireless or wired network to configure your printer to the network
- Go to the reliable website and enter your printer model number.
- Select the appropriate printer driver from the available list.
- Download and install the printer driver by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation process completes, choose the connection type on the connection screen.
- Now your Windows computer will automatically select the 123.hp.com/setup 4516 printer on the network.
Envy 4516 Driver Install For Mac
Below are the instructions to install an Envy 4516 printer driver for Mac.
- Before you install the printer driver, complete the initial hp 123 com envy 4516 printer setup.
- Place your Mac device near to the router and make sure there are no obstacles between them.
- Go to a secure website and enter your printer model number.
- Select the latest and compatible printer driver from the list and click on the download option.
- Double-click on the downloaded file from the Downloads folder and click on Run or Yes option.
- Choose a connection type and add the HP envy 4516 printer on the device list.
123 HP Envy 4516 Wireless Setup
The following steps are described to set up your Envy 4516 printer wirelessly.
Envy 4516 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Switch on 123 HP Envy 4516 wireless setup printer as well as the wireless network router.
- Get a secure and stable connection for the devices.
- Select the name of your network and enter the wireless password
- Click on Wireless setup wizard from the printer control panel menu.
- Now a list of different and available wireless networks in your area will appear on your screen.
- From the list, select the name of your network.
- In case, your home network will not appear in the list, select the New Network option and add your network name manually.
- Once you add your network name then enter your secure password and check the network connection to connect hp.com/envy 4516printer to the wireless network.
HP Auto Wireless Connection
- To get the auto wireless connection, ensure both your printer and computer are capable of the auto wireless connection. In case, the wireless option is not present then download and install the compatible printer software.
- Choose the wireless connection and options and send wireless settings to the printer.
- Or configure the network type as Auto Wireless while installing the printer driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and proceed and complete the process.
Wireless Protected Setup(WPS)
- To set up a WPS connection for your printer, turn on your hp.com envy 4516 printer device.
- In the printer control panel click the Wireless icon.
- Click Wireless Setup and complete the connectivity by following the on-screen instructions.
- Type the SSID and password of your wireless network in the required field to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Finally, push the WPS button from the router and the printer to connect to the printer to the internet directly.
Connection Via USB
- First, locate your printer near your computer.
- Get a USB cable and connect one end to the back of the HP Envy 4516 printer and other to the computer.
- Now a stable connection will be made between your hp envy 4516 printer device and computer.
HP Envy 4516 Wireless Setup For Windows
- Make sure your printer is located close to the computer.
- Let HP software connect your printer to the wireless connection.
- Now you will get two options on your screen:
> HP Auto Wireless Connect
>The Printer Network Connection
- For HP Auto Wireless connect, choose Yes, access my router> then Next.
- Complete the wireless network setup by following the on-screen instructions.
For Printer Network Screen, check out these steps.
- In case, you do not know the IP address of your HP Envy 4516 printer then choose Not Connected>Wireless Off>Next.
- Or if you know your printer’s IP address then choose the Connected option.
- Enter your IP address in the required field and click Next.
- Check out the on-screen instructions properly and finish the wireless network setup.
HP Envy 4516 Wireless Setup For Mac
- First, keep your printer near the computer.
- Two options will appear on the screen
>HP Auto Wireless Connect (Initial setup only)
>Wireless setup using a USB connection.
- Select HP Envy 4516 > click Continue for HP auto Wireless connect.
- Finish the wireless network setup by following the on-screen instructions.
- For Wireless setup using a USB connection, you would require a USB cable and connect it to your printer.
- Select the name of your printer and then click Continue.
- Finish the whole process by following the on-screen instructions.
123 HP Envy 4516 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Envy 4516 printer supports several wireless mobile printing services. Here are some examples of the mobile printing solutions supported by the HP Envy 4516 printer.
123 HP Envy 4516 Airprint
Mainly HP AirPrint option is designed for the Apple device. This mobile printing solution allows you to print from anywhere through an active internet connection. Use the wireless connection type of the HP Envy 4516 printer and connect this enriched printing solution to print your important files and documents.
Envy 4516 ePrint
HP ePrint allows you to send the documents to your printer’s email address for printing. For this, you would require HP ePrint enabled printer, a mobile device that has internet access, an email account, and an active internet connection. Basically, this device is used to send print jobs through email from your network-enabled device to the printer’s email address.
HP Envy 4516 Cloud Print
This web service is used to deliver digital information to a network point where the printer can collect it. It supports digital devices as well as physical printer stations. To use this advanced technology for printing you have to register your printer on your Google Cloud Print.
123 HP Envy 4516 Mopria Print
Mopria offers you to print or scan efficiently through Mopria certified printer. You need not install any additional software or drivers to print or scan. Through Mopria you can locate and connect with nearby printers at work or at home. Install hp envy 4516 Mopria Application from 123 hp com setup to enjoy this print service to the fullest.
123 HP Envy 4516 Google Cloud Print
Check out the detailed description of the registration and activation process of 123 HP Envy 4516 printer to Google cloud print.
Setup and Register 123 hp Envy 4516 Printer on Google Cloud Print
- Make sure you have a Google or Gmail account to use the Google cloud print. In case, you do not have any account then create an account through the given option while adding your printer to the cloud print device.
- To register your printer, first, turn on your HP Envy 4516 printer.
- Launch the Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account.
- Click the Chrome menu icon and select the Settings option from the drop-down.
- Select Show advanced settings.
- Tap Google Cloud Print and then click Manage option.
- Now Google cloud print will detect 123 hp com setup printer on your network.
Connecting and Printing From 123 HP Envy 4516 Printer
- For connecting your 123 hp Envy 4516 printer, either use a computer or Android devices or chrome book. You might use several platforms like Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Switch on your printer and load the paper on the input tray.
- Verify the ink cartridges to ensure whether they are properly installed or not.
- Open your chrome browser now and sign in with your Google accounts.
- Type chrome://devices in the address bar>press enter >choose your printer.
- If your printer is listed under New devices then click on Register but if it is present under My Devices then search the printers in the Google cloud print.
- Confirm the printer registration from the printer control panel and follow the instructions on the page printed.
- Once you get the confirmation, your printer is ready for printing via Google cloud print.
Connecting Envy 4516 Printer To the Android Devices
- First, switch on your printer and load the paper in the input tray.
- Check whether the ink and cartridges installed on the printer.
- Ensure you use the same wireless network for your printer and Android devices.
- Download and install the cloud print plugin in the Android device from the google play store.
- Once you install the application, tap settings menu and type printing in the search bar.
- Choose the cloud print tab and add your printer by selecting the Add printer option.
- In the printer control panel, confirm the registration process.
- Complete the process by following the instructions.
- Once the whole process completes, you can use your printer for printing.