123.hp.com/envy4512 - HP Envy 4512
We will provide you all the support and assistance for your 123.hp.com/Envy4512 printer. Along with you will also get help from us regarding 123 HP Envy4512 printer driver download, 123 HP Envy4512 driver installation and 123 HP Envy4512 wireless setup.
- 123 HP Envy4512 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Envy4512 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Envy4512 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Envy4512 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Envy4512 Google Cloud Print
Our skilled and efficient technicians will help you to solve all your problems regarding the HP Envy 4512 printer easily.
123 HP Envy4512 Initial Printer Setup
After getting the printer device. You need to perform the primary or the basic setup procedure. They are as follows.
- Place the box on a flat and smooth surface and unbox the printer. Remove all the packaging materials from the box as well as the printer and recycle it.
- Take the power cord and untie it, plug the one side of the power cord to the rear side of the printer where the AC power port is located, and the other side of the cable to electric power supply socket.
- Let the device charge itself for some time. After that, turn on the HP Envy 4512 printer device and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Unwrap the ink cartridge from the package and insert it into the printer. Verify and make sure that the ink cartridges are there in their respective slots.
- After the successful installation of ink cartridges, close the cartridge door. Now, pull out the paper tray insert a stack of paper. Align the stack with the help of the paper slider and then close the paper tray.
The elementary setup of the 123 HP Envy4512 printer is now done. To avail of the printer’s eminent features, download the drivers to proceed further and also enhance the device’s performance.
123 HP Envy4512 Driver Installation
The detail steps for HP Envy 4512 driver installation are as follows.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 website fro the driver installation of the HP Envy Printer. After entering in the webpage, you will see a blank space bar in which you have to enter your printer’s model number and click on the “Begin” icon.
- Now select the hp Envy 4512 driver download option, and then choose any one of the following options which are “Open”, “Save” and “Run” which will show on your computer screen. Wait for the download process to finish.
- Double-click on the driver files that are downloaded in your default download location and launch the installation process.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup and the driver installation process.
- Lastly, return to the 123.hp.com/Envy4512 on your default browser and complete the registration along with the activation process.
The Driver Installation Process for Windows
To download the drivers for the Windows operating system, visit the hp com setup 4512 webpages. There, you will see a list of drivers present there, select the appropriate drivers for your operating system. The driver files help you to connect with the enhanced features of the HP Envy 4512 printers.
The Driver Installation Process for Macintosh
If you want to utilize the printer’s best features, then you just download all the latest drivers for your Macintosh computer. Before that, make sure that the drivers are correctly compatible with the Macintosh system that you are using.
123 HP Envy4512 Wireless Setup
Wireless connectivity helps you to work seamlessly with the printer as well. The wireless setup process for Windows as well as the Macintosh operating system is given below.
Wireless Setup for Windows
Switch on your 123.hp.com/Envy4512 wps printer device, wireless modem, and your computer to initiate the process. Now proceed to the 123 hp printer Control Panel and open the Wireless Setup Wizard. Then, select the desired wireless network and then you have to adapt the necessary settings that are needed for the 123 hp Envy 4512 wps setup.
Wireless Setup for Macintosh
Verify and ensure that your HP Envy 4512 printer device, WiFi router, and Macintosh computer is active before starting the process. Now, select the Wireless Setup Wizard from the printer Control Panel and choose the correct network from the list of networks that are present there. Now click on “Yes” to confirm the process for hp wireless setup for Mac.
Establish Auto Wireless Setup
The auto wireless setup will help you to build up the connection with your HP Envy 4512 printer machine. The entire function takes place automatically with the help of a stable wireless network without the help of any type of cables and wires or pop-up message information.
To utilize the auto wireless feature, you have to install the 123 HP Envy 4512 driver software from the webpage and then follow the on-screen instructions.
USB Connectivity Setup
To build up a connection between your printer device and computer, bring the printing machine towards the computer and gather a brand new USB cable. Connect the cable to the printer as well as to the computer. Now a secure and uninterrupted connection is now active between the computer and the 123 hp Envy printer.
123 HP Envy4512 Wireless Mobile Printing
Few HP printers allow you to print from your mobile phone and tablets which will cost you less time. With the help of wireless printing platforms, you will be able to print your documents from anywhere. All the platforms of mobile printing solutions are given here as follows.
A mobile device printing technology solutions is sporadically designed for Apple users. If you want to print any documents from your Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod (Touch). Just select the files and go to the Airprint option and print them with the help of the 123 HP Envy4512 printer. In case if you face any difficulty, just go through the user manual and you can take help from there.
ePrint is a cloud-based printing service for HP printers in which you can assign jobs to the machine from any place in this world. To do so, you need to know the printer’s email id by which the printer will receive the task. A stable internet connection is a mandatory item for performing this task. After sending the job, the printer device will print all the jobs one by one accordingly.
Cloud Print is launched by Google which is a web printing service from you mobile phones and tablets. To use the Cloud Print service, you must register your printer to the Google Cloud Print webpage and make some necessary changes in the settings with the help of the “Manage” option present there.
Mopria Print is a mobile printing technology solution for Android smartphones and tablets. Your smartphone or tablet’s Android OS must be the KitKat version which is 4.4. The higher version that KitKat will work just fine. To avail of the Mopria mobile printing service, just download and install the application from 123 hp com setup. There is also an alternative way to download through Google PlayStore if the HP download webpage doesn’t work.
123 HP Envy 4512 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a mobile printing service that works with the help of web services. You can connect to the printer from anywhere in the world and anytime with the help of internet connectivity. The main thing that you need to do is to register the 123 hp setup 4512 printers to the Google Cloud Print webpage and enable all the correct settings.
Register your 123 HP Envy4512 Printer
To use the Google Cloud Print service, you need to register the printing device, but before registering the device, you must know the basic or minimum system requirements. They are as follows.
- A Linux, Windows, Macintosh, Chromebook, etc computer must be in an active state along with the Google Chrome installed in it.
- Before that, you must create a Google account.
- The Google Cloud Print application must be active in the same network just like your computer and printer.
- Lastly, you must use a stable and uninterrupted internet connection.
To register your 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer device, you need to follow these following steps which are given below.
- Turn on your printer device and open the Google Chrome browser from your computer. Then, sign in to your Google account.
- Select the Chrome menu option and choose the settings which are present in the drop-down list.
- Proceed further down and choose the “Show Advanced Settings”. Now, move further down to the Google Cloud Print and then click on the “Manage” option.
- After that, the Google Cloud Print can able to detect your printer on its network.
Establish Connection to your Printer
Many HP printers come with built-in Cloud-ready features that can directly connect to the internet. Before that, make sure that your printer is cloud-ready or its ePrint feature is in an active state.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and try to select the new tab which will activate the new devices.
- Check the “My Devices and Printer” option and see whether the printer is present on the list.
- If it is so, then your HP printer device is in the item list of the Google Cloud Print services. Now select the “Manage” option and you will able to view all the authorization names that are linked with Google Cloud Print printer names.
- In case, when your printer is present under the list of “New Devices”, then click or tap on the “Register” option and print a confirmation page. In a few selected printer names, you have to finish the registration task in the printer Control Panel.
- When your printer is not yet in the registration list, then make sure that the printer device is either already active in the network or it is trying to contact with its email address. The ePrint feature is the only item that allows you to access your printer email address.