123.hp.com/dj980c - HP DeskJet 980c
You can avail of the assistance for the 123.hp.com/dj980c printer setup, 123 HP Deskjet 980c printer driver download, 123 HP Deskjet 980c printer driver installation, and 123 HP Deskjet 980c printer wireless setup.
You can easily rely on our technicians. They all are strongly skilled to deal with any kind of printer errors. Let’s see what you get as support from us.
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet Printer Models
- 123 HP Deskjet 980c Google Cloud Print
123 HP Deskjet dj980c - Initial Printer Setup
You have to go through some preliminary steps to set up the printer initially. You can’t use a newly brought printer without all the following initial printer setup. Don’t skip the steps below in order to perform the initial setup of the 123.hp.com/dj980c printer.
- At first, place the printer box on a flat and strong surface. Cut the package to bring out the 123.hp.com/dj980c printer.
- Safely place the printer on a flat surface. Remove all the stickers and wrappers from the 123 HP Setup 980c printer. You may recycle all the unnecessary wrappers, stickers and packaging.
- Next, use the power cord to connect from the 123 HP Deskjet 980c printer to a nearby power socket. Turn on the switch so that the printer gets charged.
- Plug on the HP Deskjet 980c printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the ink cartridge door, next.
- Get the ink cartridge and remove all the wrapping. Place the HP Deskjet 980c ink cartridge according to the ink slots in the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge door of your HP Deskjet 980c printer.
- Now, you have to load the papers to the printer. Pull out the paper tray of the printer.
- Place the papers of the same dimensions on the paper tray. Slide the papers by using the paper slider provided there. Hence you can align the papers perfectly.
- Well, the initial printer setup of the 123 HP Deskjet 980c printer is completed. Next, you need to download the HP Deskjet 980c printer driver to improve the printing capability.
123 HP DeskJet 980c Driver Installation
Printer driver software is one of the most essential parts for enhancing the printer’s performance. You can easily download and install the printer driver that is appropriate for the printer by using the following guidelines.
- Visit the 123.hp.com/setup 980c for a successful HP Deskjet 980c driver installation process.
- Proceed to the search field of the web page and type down the printer model number in that field. Next, click on the Begin option.
- Next, choose the HP Deskjet 980c Driver Download link on the new page. You can opt for the Save option to download the driver data that is appropriate for the HP Deskjet 980c printer.
- You need to double-click on the driver data. It will initiate the installation of the driver.
- You should follow all the instructions on the screen to complete the installation, successfully.
Later, you need to visit the 123.hp.com/dj980c through any web browser. There you need to activate and register your HP Deskjet 980c printer.
Download HP Deskjet 980c Driver for Windows
Windows is pone of the leading operating systems in the world. You can surely get a driver that is fully compatible with your Windows device. Your Windows device will surely be able to print via the HP Deskjet 980c printer after the driver installation procedure. Track the steps below.
- Go to the HP com setup 980c web page. There you can notice the HP Deskjet 980c Driver Download option for the Windows platform.
- You need to choose the exact printer driver that is compatible with your Windows PC. hence, you can use all the advanced features of the 123 Hp Deskjet 980c printing device.
Download HP Deskjet 980c Driver for Mac
Mac computers are also capable of printing through the HP printer if they have the appropriate drivers. Let’s check out the steps that can ensure the driver installation on your Mac device.
- Go for the most recent version of 123 HP Deskjet 980c printer driver through any web browser on the Mac PC. You will surely get it on the setup page of the 123.hp.com/dj980c printer.
- Ensure that the driver is compatible with your Mac computer before you install it.
123 HP DeskJet 980c Wireless Setup
You can easily avoid the hassle of wires if you opt for the wireless connectivity among your printer, computer, and wireless router. Your HP Deskjet 980c is capable of using the wireless connectivity. Follow this section to explore more about the wireless setup of the HP printers.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Setup for Windows
Windows XP or later versions of the Windows operating system are capable of wireless setup. Please ensure that you have at least the Windows XP OS on your computer. Then you can continue with the steps below.
- Switch on the wireless router, the Windows PC and the 123.hp.com/dj980c printer device.
- You need to connect your Windows device with the wireless network.
- Open the Control Panel of the 123 HP printer and explore the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- You need to connect your printer to the same network that your computer uses.
- You may alter the settings for the 123 HP Deskjet 980c WPS setup if required.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Wireless Setup for Mac
If you own a Mac device then you have to download the driver first. Then you can surely continue the steps below to initiate the wireless setup on the Mac device.
- You should power on the Mac PC, the wireless router, and the HP Deskjet 980c printer, necessarily.
- Connect your Mac computer to the wireless network.
- You need to expand the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Control panel of the printer.
- Select the same network to which your computer is connected to. Hence you can finalize the procedure of the HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Auto Wireless Setup
You can enable this special feature of the wireless connectivity of the HP Deskjet 980c printer. If you enable the setup, you can connect your HP printer directly to the web service.
- On enabling the Auto Wireless Setup on your HP Deskjet 980c the printer can connect to the direct HP wireless network. You need no extra cable or network permission anymore.
- You should install the 123 HP Deskjet 980c software to access the Auto Wireless Setup.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Connect Using USB
If you find it difficult to initiate the wireless setup on your HP Deskjet 980c printer, then consider this simpler way. Use a USB cable to connect your computer to the printer.
- Position the HP Deskjet 980c printer near the computer device.
- Plugin the USB cable from the printer to the USB port of the computer. Make sure that the USB cable is non-faulty. Also, check the USB ports of the computer to ensure the success of the procedure.
- Now, check whether you can notice the name of your printer under the list of connected devices to the computer. If yes, then the printer is securely connected to your computer.
123 HP DeskJet 980c Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless mobile printing allows your printer print from any network-enabled device. You need not necessarily stay near your HP Deskjet 980c printer to print something. Let’s discover more about the wireless mobile printing on the HP Deskjet 980c printer.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Airprint
Airprint feature is developed for iOS devices like iPhone, iPod, and iPad. If you own one of them then you can definitely opt for this Airprint option.
- You can connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the HP printer if you activate the Airprint option. You can seek help from the HP Deskjet 980c manual.
123 HP Deskjet 980c ePrint
ePrint is not a device-specific feature of wireless mobile printing service. You can avail of the ePrint feature very easily.
- You can send the printing jobs through any network-enabled device if you can access to the internet. ePrint provides an email address to your HP Deskjet 980c printer. Therefore, you can send an email to the email address of the printer.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Cloud Print
Cloud Print enables your HP Deskjet 980c printer to get operated from remote devices. Let’s see how it works.
- You can print from any web-connected smartphone or tablet if you enable the Cloud Print service. You can register your 123.hp.com/dj980c printer to this web service. You may adjust the settings through the manage option on the Google Cloud Print service.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Mopria Print
Mopria Print Application is designed for Android devices. Check out what it does.
- You can use the Mopria Application if you have Android devices with Android 4.4 or later versions. To engage your printer with this mobile service, just install the HP Deskjet 980c Mopria Application. The application is available under the 123 HP com setup.
123 HP Deskjet 980c Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is one of the wireless mobile printing technologies. It will connect your HP Deskjet 980c to the web services. You can easily discover the printer if you have connected it to the web services. All you need is uninterrupted internet accessibility with a network-enabled device.
You should go with the 123 HP com setup 980c Google Cloud Print service. Firstly, you have to go to the following section if you want to explore more about Google Cloud Print service.
Register the Printer:
You have to register your HP Deskjet 980c to the Google Cloud Print service. Then you can connect the printer to that service.
You need to go through the list that contains the minimum requirements for this service.
- Operating systems like Windows XP or later versions, OS X v10.7 or later, Linux, Chrome book or Chrome installed on your computer.
- Stable internet connection.
- A web browser like Google Chrome.
- Most necessarily, a Google account of yours.
- The Google Cloud Print should connect to the same network that your computer connects to.
How to Register:
Stick to the guidelines below to register your HP Deskjet 980c printer.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 980c printer.
- Sign in to your Google account with the help of Google Chrome.
- You need to click the Chrome menu and select the Settings option.
- Next, choose the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Scroll down to find out the Google Cloud Print section. Choose the Manage option under that section.
- Check whether Google Cloud Print has recognized your 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect the Printer:
Now, you need to connect the printer to the Google Cloud Print. You can use the following guidelines to connect cloud-ready printers to the service.
The main advantage of these cloud-ready printers is that they can directly connect to web services. Be sure that your printer is either HP ePrint capable or cloud-ready. Then track the instructions below.
- Sign in to the Google Chrome web page.
- On a new tap, explore chrome://devices.
- Choose the My Devices and Printer option to check if your printer is enlisted or not.
- If you can notice your printer under the My Devices option it means that the printer is already paired with Google Cloud Print. View other paired printers with the help of the Manage option.
- If the printer device appears under New Devices, opt for the Register option. You should try to print a confirmation page, as well. Complete the registration on the Control Panel of the printer after all the questionnaires.
- If you can’t find the printer name, then ensure that the printer is connected to the same network. You may send an email to the email address of your 123.hp.com/dj980c. Assure that the printer has the HP ePrint allowance.