123.hp.com/dj957c - HP DeskJet 957c
Here you can avail of support for the 123.hp.com/dj957c printer setup, 123 HP Deskjet 957c printer driver download, 123 HP Deskjet 957c printer driver installation, and 123 HP Deskjet 957c printer wireless setup.
All the technicians associated with us are highly skilled so that you can rely on their guidance and experience. Let’s see what you get here for your 123.hp.com/dj957c printer.
- 123 HP Deskjet 957c Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 957c Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 957c Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 957c Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Deskjet 957c Google Cloud Print
123 HP Deskjet dj957c - Initial Printer Setup
You have to follow some preliminary steps to set your printer for the printing procedures. Without proper initial setup, you can’t start the printing through your 123.hp.com/dj957c printer.
- Place the newly brought printer package on a flat and sturdy surface. Cut the packaging carefully. Take the 123.hp.com/dj957c printer out of the package.
- Unwrap all the stickers and all from the 123 HP com setup 957c printer.
- Use the provided power cord to charge up the HP printer. Connect the cord from the 123 HP Deskjet 957c printer to a nearby power socket. Turn on the power supply.
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 957c printer.
- Open the ink cartridge door of your printer.
- Get the ink cartridge and unpack it. Place the HP Deskjet 957c ink cartridge in the respective color slots.
- Close that ink cartridge door.
- Pull out the paper tray of the 123.hp.com/setup 957c printer now.
- Gather papers of the same dimensions to print.
- Stack the papers on the paper tray. Slide the papers on the paper tray to align them perfectly.
- Push the paper tray back in the printer.
- Well, the initial printer setup of the 123 HP Deskjet 957c is completed. Now, you need to download HP Deskjet 957c Printer Driver so that the performance can enhance.
123 HP DeskJet 957c Driver Installation
A driver provides all the requirements that your printer needs for the maximum performance. You have to download the appropriate printer driver to complete the HP Deskjet 957c Driver Installation process.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/setup 957c webpage through any web browser.
- Type down the printer model in the search field and proceed with the Begin option.
- Next, opt for the HP Deskjet 957c Driver Download link. Choose the Save option to download the driver on your system.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver content to initiate the installation.
- Stick to the guidelines on your device screen to complete the driver installation process.
- Lastly, visit the 123.hp.com/dj957c through the web browser. You need to activate and register your Hp printer on this web page.
Download HP Deskjet 957c Driver for Windows
Windows users can use all the advanced features of the HP Deskjet 957c printer. They only have to follow the guidelines below.
- Visit the HP com setup 957c webpage. There you can easily notice the HP Deskjet 957c Driver Download option on the web page.
- Look out for the appropriate driver for your Windows version. Once downloaded and installed, you can use all the amazing features of your HP Deskjet 957c printer.
Download HP Deskjet 957c Driver for Mac
Mac users need to follow the steps below to successfully install the driver on their Mac devices.
- You need to go to the official setup page of your HP Deskjet 957c printer. Download the latest driver version for your 123 HP Deskjet 957c. It will enable the best use of the 123.hp.com/dj957c printing device.
Ensure that the driver that you downloaded is compatible with the Mac device.
123 HP DeskJet 957c Wireless Setup
Wireless connectivity ensures you more secure connection without the hassle of cables. Go through this section to explore more about the wireless setup on the HP Deskjet 957c printer.
123 HP Deskjet 957c Wireless Setup for Windows
Windows XP or later versions are capable of wireless connection with the 123 HP Deskjet 957c printer. You need to follow the guidelines below if you own a Windows computer.
- Switch on your Windows computer, 123.hp.com/dj957c printer and the wireless router.
- You should connect the windows computer to the wireless network.
- Access the Control Panel of the 123 HP printer. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard to select the wireless network.
- From all the available networks you need to choose that network to which your windows computer is connected to.
- You may adjust the settings for the 123 HP Deskjet 957c WPS setup if required.
123 HP Deskjet 957c Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac operating system also supports wireless connection to the HP Deskjet 957c printer. Please go through the guidelines underneath to complete the wireless setup for Mac devices.
- Turn on your Mac device, HP Deskjet 957c printer, and the wireless router.
- Connect your Mac device to the wireless network.
- Open up the Control Panel of the printer. Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard to choose the wireless network.
- You have to choose the same network that your Mac device is using.
- Now, you are set to use the wireless connection after finalizing all the processes for the HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Deskjet 957c Auto Wireless Setup
Auto Wireless Setup is an advanced feature of the wireless connection. It helps to connect to your HP printer whenever you want.
- Auto Wireless Setup allows the HP Deskjet 957c connected to the HP wireless network. You can do it without using any extra cable or network permission.
- You have to install the 123 HP Deskjet 957c software. Then, follow all the guidelines there.
123 HP Deskjet 957c Connect Using USB
If you want to avoid all these setup and configurations of wireless connectivity, then continue with this process.
- Turn on your computer and the HP Deskjet 957c printer. Position the HP printer near your computer device.
- Connect a USB cable from the HP Deskjet 957c printer to the USB port of your computer.
- Check if you can notice your HP printer under the list of connected devices to your computer. If yes, then the 123 HP DJ 957c is connected to your computer.
123 HP DeskJet 957c Wireless Mobile Printing
Wireless mobile printing of your HP printer enables you to connect your printer and remotely access the printer to print. Let’s check out all the exciting features of this wireless mobile printing technology of the HP Deskjet 957c printer.
123 HP Deskjet 957c Airprint
Airprint is the one feature that can be used by only iOS devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod.
- If you own an iPhone, iPad or iPod then this feature is very useful to you. You can activate the Airprint option by the guidance from the HP Deskjet 957c manual.
123 HP Deskjet 957c ePrint
You can easily enable this wireless mobile printing feature if you have any network-enabled device.
You can assign the printing jobs from the device through this cloud-based service. ePrint enables your device to send an email to the email address of the printer. You just need a stable internet connection to assign the jobs of printing.
123 HP Deskjet 957c Cloud Print
Thie service is not device-specific. You can enable any web-connected device to connect to the cloud print service.
All you need to do is to register the 123.hp.com/dj957c printer to the Google Cloud Print to get benefitted from this web service. You can use your smartphone or tablet to operate the printer remotely.
123 HP Deskjet 957c Mopria Print
Like Apple devices, Android devices also acquire a specific wireless mobile printing technology, named Mopria application. Let’s see what it does.
If you own an Android device with Android 4.4 or later then you can surely use this Mopria print application. You have to install the HP Deskjet 957c Mopria Application. This application is available on the 123 HP com setup web page.
123 HP Deskjet 957c Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print does nothing but connects your HP printer to the web service. When you connect the printer to web services, you can operate it from anywhere in the world.
You have to go with the 123 HP com setup 957c Google Cloud Print service and connect the printer to the web service.
Register the Printer:
Before you can connect your HP Deskjet 957c printer to the Google Cloud Print, you have to register the device on the Google Cloud Print. Follow this section to accomplish the registration.
You have to look out the requirements before you proceed to register the printer. There are minimum requirements for this service as listed below.
- Operating systems like Windows XP or later versions, OS X v10.7 or later, Chrome book, Linux, or Chrome installed on your computer.
- An uninterrupted network connection.
- A web browser, most preferably, Google Chrome.
- Most essentially, a Google account.
- The Google Cloud Print service should log onto the same network that your computer does.
How to Register:
You need to stick to the guidelines to know how you can register your HP Deskjet 957c printer on the Google Cloud Print.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 957c printing device.
- Log in to your Google account through Google Chrome.
- Select the Chrome menu and opt for the Settings option.
- Next, pick up the option named Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to discover the Google Cloud Print section and opt for the Manage option.
- You have to check whether the Google Cloud Print has discovered your 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect the Printer:
Next, you have to connect the printer. Track the following guidelines to actively connect your printer to the web services.
Cloud-ready printers are easy to connect to the web. Check whether the printer that you are using is either HP ePrint capable or cloud-ready. Next, proceed with the steps below.
- Log in to the Google Chrome web browser.
- Open chrome://devices on a new tab.
- Go to the My Devices and Printer option to check if the printer resides in that list.
- If you can notice the printer on that My Devices list then you need not do any additional pairing to the Google Cloud Print. The printer is already paired with the Google Cloud Print service. You can use the Manage option to see all the authorized printers’ names under the Google Cloud Print service.
- If the printer lies under the New Devices list, click on the Register option. Opt for the printing a confirmation page. For some printers, you may face some prompting questions to finish the registration.
- If you can’t find the printer at all, then ensure that the 123 HP printer is connected to the same network. You may connect the printer by using the email address of the 123.hp.com/dj957c printer. Just check if the HP printer has an HP ePrint allowance.