123.hp.com/dj940c - HP DeskJet 940c
We provide all types of support and assistance for your 123.hp.com/dj940c setup process regarding your HP printer. Additionally, you will also get help regarding 123 HP Deskjet 940c driver download, 123 HP Deskjet 940c driver installation process, and 123 HP Deskjet 940c wireless setup methods.
- 123 HP Deskjet 940c Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 940c Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 940c Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 940c Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet 940c Google Cloud Print
Our skilled and accomplished technicians will help you to solve all the issues regarding the 123 HP Deskjet 940c printer with ease.
123 HP Deskjet 940c Initial Printer Setup
- Open the packaging materials and unbox the printing device. You can recycle the wrappers which covered the box.
- Unroll the electricity cable of the device and connect one end to the rear side of your printer. Then connect the other end to the power supply socket to recharge the device.
- Now switch on your printer by pressing the power button. Check whether each and every section of the printer is active.
- After the previous step, open the access door of the ink section and place the ink cartridges carefully in their slots. Now, close the ink cartridge door.
- Drag out the paper tray and insert a bunch of paper in it. Resize and adjust them with the help of the paper slider. Now, push the paper tray in and try to print a test page to see the correct placement of papers as well as the ink cartridges.
- The intermediate setup process of your 123 hp deskjet 940c printer is over for now. For the best results, download and install the driver applications.
123 HP Deskjet 940c Initial Printer Setup
The steps for the driver software installation mechanism are as follows.
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 940c website to download HP deskjet printer driver software.
- Before downloading, you have to enter your printer series as well as the model number and then begin the download process.
- After the download is complete, select the hp deskjet 940c driver Download option and click on one of these three options, they are “Run”, “Save” and “Open” to begin the installation process.
- One of these three options will appear right after the download completion. You can also double click on the downloaded file and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task.
- At last, return to the 123.hp.com/dj940c on your web browser and complete the registration and activation task.
Driver Installation for Windows
If you are using a Windows operating system, then you should visit the hp com setup 940c webpage. Go to the webpage and download the right driver executable files. The setup files allow you to make contact with the salient features of your HP Deskjet 940c printer.
Driver Installation for Macintosh
To install the drivers in the Macintosh operating system, download all the latest versions of driver software. Other than that, always be sure that you must download all the setup files which are compatible with your operating system.
123 HP Deskjet 940c Wireless Setup
Setup for Windows
Turn on your 123.hp.com/dj940c printer, router and computer to initiate the setup process. Then click on the Wireless Setup Wizard menu from the printing device’s Control Panel. Now select your own wireless network from the list and accustom the necessary Settings for the 123 hp deskjet 940c wps setup.
Setup for Macintosh
Just like the previous section, turn on your printer, Mac computer, and wireless router to begin the start-up mechanism. From the printer’s Control Panel, access the Wireless Setup Wizard and choose the right network from all the available lists. Now, confirm the setup process from the hp wireless setup for Mac.
Auto Wireless Setup
This feature helps your printing device to connect with the wireless network automatically without the help of any sort of wires or prompting messages. To enable and utilize this feature, you need to download the setup file and install it on your computer. After that stick to the instructions on your system display and complete the setup task.
Connect through USB
To establish a wired connection, bring the printer near your computer and connect the USB cable from the printing device to your system. After the successful connection, a stable connection is now active between your printer and computer. You can now print any documents and files from your PC to the printer directly.
123 HP Deskjet 940c Wireless Mobile Printing
Apple’s Airprint printing solution software helps all the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users to print from their device seamlessly. If you are an Apple iOS user, then you can print your documents with ease. You can also take the help of your printer’s user manual guide.
A cloud-based wireless printing platform that allows you to send your printing files from anywhere with the help of a stable internet connection. ePrint actually allows you to send the files to your printing device via your printer’s email id.
Google Cloud Print is a web-based printing service from mobile phones and tablets. To delve into this facility, just register your 123.hp.com/dj940c printer on Google Cloud Print service and alter the Settings necessarily according to your needs.
Android smartphone and tablet compatible web printing solution helps you to print easily form your Android devices. Your Android operating system must be KitKat version, which is 4.4 or it will be much fruitful to you if you have a higher version than that such as lollipop (5.0), Marshmallow (6.0) and so on. Just install the hp deskjet 940c Mopria print application software from 123 hp com setup or you can download it from the official Android download store which is Google Playstore.
123 HP Deskjet 940c Google Cloud Print
A mobile printing web-based service that connects your printer device to the internet. You can print any of your files from any part of the globe with the help of stable internet accessibility. You just need to visit the 123 hp com setup 940c Google Cloud Print and make few necessary changes in the Settings.
Procedure to Register your Printer
To register your printer to Google Cloud Print, you have to follow a few simple steps. But, before that, you must know the vital system requirements which are mandatory.
- A computer with Linux, Macintosh, Windows XP or higher version, Chrome book and so on.
- A stable internet connection without any lags.
- An active Google account.
- The Google Cloud Print must be active in the same wireless network.
Process of Registration
To register your printing device to Google Cloud Printer, you just need to follow these simple steps which are given below.
- Kindle up to your 123.hp.com/setup 940c printer and click to open your Google Chrome browser software.
- Then, sign in to your active Google Account and click on the Chrome menu icon. After that, choose the Settings from the drop-down menu bar.
- Descend towards the lower part of your browser and select the “Advanced Settings”.
- Now scroll your mouse further down towards the Google Cloud Print and click on the “Manage” option.
- Google Cloud Print now understands that the 123 hp com setup printer activated on your wireless network.
Connecting your Printer Device
Google Cloud-Ready printer connects directly to the internet itself when they find active connectivity. Just be assured that the printer is in Cloud-ready mode or the ePrint feature is enabled.
- Open your Chrome web browser and try to open the list of Chrome devices.
- Now, use the “My Device and Printers” option and analyze whether your printer is active in the list.
- If your printer device is in present in the list of “My Device”, then the hp setup 940c printer is in the list of items fo Google Cloud Print. Now select the option “Manage” and you can see the official Google Cloud Print authorized list of printer names.
- When you see that your printer is under the list of “New Device”, then click on the “Register” icon and publish a confirmation page from your printer. In some of the names of the HP printer, you might have to complete the task of registration by taking the assistance of the printer Control Panel.
- All of a sudden, if you realize that your printer is not in the list of registered items, then ensure that your 123 hp printer is active in your wireless network or the Google Cloud Print is trying to communicate with your printer email address. The ePrint feature in your HP printer allows you to access the email address of your printer.