123.hp.com/dj3510 - HP DeskJet 3510
Here you can avail of assistance for the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer setup, 123 HP Deskjet 3510 printer driver download, 123 HP Deskjet 3510 printer driver installation and 123 HP Deskjet 3510 printer wireless setup.
All the technicians associated with us are highly skilled to solve any issue of printers. You can trust their guidance and experience to get rid of any kind of printer error.
- 123 HP Deskjet 3510 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 3510 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet Printer Models
- 123 HP Deskjet 3510 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Deskjet 3510 - Initial Printer Setup
When you bring up some new printer, you must have to follow some preliminary steps to use the printer. Without the initial printer setup, you can’t proceed to use the printer. Make sure that you perform all the steps below to complete the setup of the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer.
- Place the printer packaging on a flat surface, firstly. Next, cut the printer package to bring out your 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer.
- Position the printer on a strong and flat surface. Remove all the wrappers and stickers from the body of the 123 HP setup 3510 printer.
- Look for the power cord inside the printer package. Use the cord to connect from the printer to the nearby power socket.
- Switch on the power supply of the socket. Next, switch on the 123 HP Deskjet 3510 printer.
- Next, you have to open the ink cartridge door.
- Get the ink cartridge and unwrap it. Ensure that you place the HP Deskjet 3510 ink cartridge to the respective ink slots in the printer.
- Now, you have to load the papers for printing. Pull out the paper tray from the printer.
- Gather papers of the same dimensions. Insert them on the paper tray.
- Slide the papers using the paper slider. The paper slider would help the papers to align properly.
- Push the paper tray in the printer.
- After all, you have completed the initial setup of your 123 HP Deskjet 3510 printer. Next, you need to download the HP Deskjet 3510 printer driver to improve the printing capability.
123 HP DeskJet 3510 Driver Installation
This is the most important step after the initial printer setup. With the compatible driver for your printer, you can log into many attractive features of the printer. You should not skip this process below for the HP Deskjet 3510 Driver Installation.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup3510 to download the driver needed for your HP printer.
- Go to the search field of the setup page and type down the model of the printer. Next, choose the option of Begin.
- Continue with the HP Deskjet 3510 Driver Download link on that web page. Download the proper driver for the printer.
- Double-click on the driver data and initiate the installation of the driver.
- Follow the instructions over there to complete the driver installation.
- Next, visit 123.hp.com/dj3510 through the web browser for further registration and activation of the printer.
Download HP Deskjet 3510 Driver for Windows
Windows users need the following guidelines to install the HP Deskjet 3510 driver for the Windows PCs.
- Go to the HP com setup 3510 web page. Search for the HP Deskjet 3510 Driver Download link on that web page.
- You can use the HP Deskjet 3510 printer to the fullest if you have access to the driver for the printer.
Download HP Deskjet 3510 Driver for Mac
Mac lets you enhance the printing capability of your HP Deskjet 3510 printer through the printer driver. You need to follow the steps below to complete the procedure.
- Search for the most recent driver of 123 HP Deskjet 3510 printer driver. You should use a suitable web browser on your Mac device. This will ensure you better performance of your 123.hp.com/dj3510. Printer.
- Ensure that the driver is compatible with your Mac device.
123 HP DeskJet 3510 Wireless Setup
The wireless setup enables your printer to connect to your computer without any cable. If you want to know more about this feature, then please carry on.
123 HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup for Windows
The 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer is a WPS enabled device. Check out how you can initiate the wireless setup between your HP printer and Windows computer.
- Power on the Windows computer and the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer. Don’t forget to switch on the wireless router.
- Connect your Windows computer to the wireless network.
- Explore the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Control Panel of the 123 HP printer.
- Select that network to which your computer is connected to. You may alter the settings with the Manage option if required for the 123 HP Deskjet 3510 WPS setup.
123 HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup for Mac
If you have a Mac device and newly brought HP Deskjet 3510 printer then you need to follow the guidelines below.
- Turn on your Mac computer, HP Deskjet 3510 printer and the wireless router altogether.
- You have to connect the Mac device to the wireless network, indeed.
- Operate the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Control Panel of the printer.
- Select the same network that your Mac device uses. Finalize the procedure of the HP wireless setup for Mac devices.
123 HP Deskjet 3510 Auto Wireless Setup
Auto Wireless Setup is another way to connect your printer to your device without wires. Follow the guidelines below to accomplish the Auto Wireless Setup.
- You can connect your HP Deskjet 3510 printer to the HP Wireless network, readily. You require no cable or network permission to start off the process.
- Just make sure that you have installed the 123 HP Deskjet 3510 software to get benefitted from the Auto Wireless option.
123 HP Deskjet 3510 Connect Using USB
You can simply use a USB cable to avoid all the complicated settings of wireless connectivity. This is more way easier.
- Position the HP Deskjet 3510 printer near the computer device that you use.
- Insert the USB cable from the HP Deskjet 3510 printer to the USB port of the computer.
- Check if you can notice the 123 HP DJ 3510 under the list of connected devices to the computer. If yes, then there’s a stable connection between the two devices.
123 HP DeskJet 3510 Wireless Mobile Printing
You can print using your HP Deskjet 3510 printer from any corner of the world. You need to enable the wireless mobile printing option from your network-enabled device. Well, there are various kinds of wireless mobile printing technologies. Let’s explore them one by one.
123 HP Deskjet 3510 Airprint
This feature is only available for iOS devices. You have to activate the Airprint feature.
- iPhone, iPad, and iPods can use this technology and assign the printing jobs to your HP printer Deskjet 3510. Enable this mobile service just by going through the HP Deskjet 3510 manual.
123 HP Deskjet 3510 ePrint
ePrint enables the email accessibility to your printer. Let’s see how you can use this cloud-based service.
You can assign the printing jobs from anywhere if you have a network-enabled device with you. Just send an email to the printer and the printer will start the printing whatever you instructed it to print.
123 HP Deskjet 3510 Cloud Print
Cloud print is not a device-specific wireless mobile printing technology. Track the section below to know what it does.
- Any web-connected devices have accessibility to this web service. Your 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer should get registration to the Google Cloud Print service. Anyone can adjust those settings by the Manage option.
123 HP Deskjet 3510 Mopria Print
Mopria Application is exclusively designed for Android devices.
- You require at least Android 4.4 or higher versions on your smartphones or tablets to access the technology. You have to install the HP Deskjet 3510 Mopria Application from 123 HP com setup web page.
123 HP Deskjet Printer Models
123 HP Deskjet 3510 Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print enables your printer so that it can connect your device when you want to print something. It simply connects the HP Deskjet 3510 to the web service. If you have uninterrupted internet connectivity then you can easily connect to the printer from any web-connected device.
You have to activate the 123 HP com setup 3510 Google Cloud Print. Then you will be all set to access your printer anytime, anywhere.
Register your Printer:
If you want to use the Google Cloud Print service then you must register your HP printer on the Google Cloud Print.
This service requires some minimum setups to start off the registration process. Check out the following list.
- Operating systems like Windows XP or later versions, OS X v10.7 or later, Chrome book, Chrome or Linux on your computer.
- Strong and stable internet service.
- Web browser, most preferably Google Chrome.
- Necessarily, a Google account of yours is needed.
- The Google Cloud Print must connect to the same network to which your computer connects.
How to Register:
Now, consider the following steps to accomplish the registration procedure on the Google Cloud Print.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 3510 printer.
- You have to log in to your Google account with the help of the Google Chrome web browser.
- Click on the Chrome menu. Select the Settings option.
- Next, choose the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Scroll down to search for the Google Cloud Print section. Choose the Manage option.
Check whether you can notice your 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect the Printer:
Once you have completed the registration, now you can connect the printer to the service. Make sure that either your printer has an HP ePrint allowance or is cloud-ready.
The main facility of using the cloud-ready printers is that they can directly connect to web services. Let’s check the process.
- Sign in to the Google Chrome web browser.
- Type down ‘chrome://devices’ on the address bar of the web browser.
- Choose the My Devices and Printer option.
- Check if your printer is listed under the list of My Devices. If yes, then the HP setup 3510 printer is already paired with the Google Cloud Print.
- If you can notice the printer under the list of New Devices, opt for the Register option. You need to print a confirmation page.
- If your printer is not on the list, then ensure that the 123 HP printer is logged on to the Google Cloud Print service. You may connect the printer by sending an email to the printer’s email address. The 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer should have an HP ePrint allowance to get access to the email address.