123.hp.com/dj2540 - HP Deskjet 25420
You get support from our technicians for the 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer setup, 123 HP Deskjet 2540 printer driver download, 123 HP Deskjet 2540 printer driver installation and 123 HP Deskjet 2540 printer wireless setup.
All the technicians involved with this support are strongly skilled in all issues of printers. Thus you can surely rely on their guidance and experience when you encounter any printer issue.
- 123 HP Deskjet 2540 Initial Printer Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 2540 Driver Installation
- 123 HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Deskjet 2540 Google Cloud Print
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Initial Printer Setup
When you buy any new printer, you need to set up the printer for use. HP Deskjet 2540 is not an exceptional one. You have to follow the guidelines below to perform the initial setup of the 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer.
- At first, place the printer package on a sturdy and flat surface. Cut the packaging to bring out the 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer.
- Position the printer on a strong and flat surface. Remove all the stickers and wrappers from the 123 HP setup 2540 device.
- Grab the power cord and insert it to the rear power plug of the 123 HP Deskjet 2540 printer. Connect the other end to a nearby power socket.
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 2540 printer. Just tap the Power button.
- Pull up the ink cartridge access door. Now, you have to insert the ink cartridge.
- Take the ink cartridge and remove its wrapping. Insert the HP Deskjet 2540 ink cartridge to the corresponding ink slots.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
- Pull the paper tray out of the 123.hp.com/setup 2540 printer.
- Gather papers of the same dimensions. Load the papers to the paper tray.
- Use the paper slider to get the papers aligned correctly.
- Push in the paper tray.
- The initial setup of the 123 HP Deskjet 2540 printer is complete. Next, you need to download the HP Deskjet 2540 Printer Driver to improve the printer capability.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Driver Installation
After you have performed the initial printer setup, next you must download and install a proper printer driver for HP Deskjet 2540. Go through the steps below to install the driver software successfully.
- You have to visit 123.hp.com/setup 2540 web page.
- There you can certainly notice a search field. You need to enter the printer model there. Choose the Begin option.
- Click on the HP Deskjet 2540 Driver Download link. You can either Open or Save or Run the driver data. Choose the Save option to download the driver.
- You have to double-click on the download package of the driver. This will lead the driver to get installed on your computer.
- Follow all the instructions to accomplish the driver installation process.
- Visit 123.hp.com/dj2540 on the web browser to register and activate your printer.
Download HP Deskjet 2540 Driver for Windows
Windows users need the following guidelines to install the driver on their Windows device.
- Visit HP com setup 2540 web page. There you can notice the HP Deskjet 2540 Driver Download link for Windows platform.
- Make sure that the downloaded driver package is compatible with the version of Windows you are using.
Download HP Deskjet 2540 Driver for Mac
Mac devices also need an appropriate driver that is compatible with both the printer and the device. Follow the steps below to get a driver for your Mac device.
- To enhance the performance of the 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer you surely need to install the newest version of 123 HP Deskjet 2540 printer driver.
- Make sure that you download only that driver that supports your Mac OS version.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup for Windows
If you have a Windows device then you need to follow the instructions below for a completely wireless setup with HP Deskjet 2540.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer and the Windows computer. Also, activate your wireless router.
- You need to connect your Windows computer to the wireless network.
- Next, explore the Wireless Setup Wizard on the Control Panel of the 123 HP Deskjet 2540 WPS setup printer.
- Choose the same wireless network that your computer is using. You may alter the wireless connection settings on the 123 HP printer Control Panel.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup for Mac
You have to perform the below steps to connect your Mac device wirelessly to the HP printer.
- Make sure that you have switched on the HP Deskjet 2540 printer, the Mac computer. Turn on the wireless router that you are going to use.
- Connect your Mac device to the network.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard from the Control Panel of the printer.
- Opt for the same network. Accept all the prompts to complete the HP wireless setup for Mac.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Auto Wireless Setup
This is another feature that belongs to the wireless connectivity of the HP Deskjet printer series. Let’s see how you can use this feature.
- Auto Wireless Setup allows your HP Deskjet 2540 to connect to HP wireless network. You need no cable or network permission.
- You have to install the 123 HP Deskjet 2540 software to use the setup. Then follow the guidelines on the screen to continue the process.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Connect Using USB
You can also avoid all these staff required for wireless connectivity. Rather you can connect your device to the printer with the help of just a USB cable.
- Position the HP Deskjet 2540 printer on a flat surface. Make sure that the computer is enough near to the printer.
- Connect one USB cable from the HP Deskjet 2540 printer to the USB port of the computer.
- Check the list of connected devices of the computer. If you can notice the printer then the connection is built between your computer and 123 HP DJ 2540 printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Mobile Printing
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Airprint
Only Apple device users have access to this Airprint feature. Let’s check out how it works.
- This mobile service lets your iPhone, iPad or iPod to connect your printer for printing. You can use this feature even when you are far away from your HP Deskjet 2540. You need to enable the Airprint option. Get assistance from the HP Deskjet 2540 manual.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 ePrint
ePrint is not a device-specific feature among all the wireless mobile printing features. Let’s see what it does.
This is a cloud-based service available for all network-enabled devices. You can use any web-connected device to send an email with printing jobs to the email address of the printer. Your printer should have the HP ePrint allowance for this job.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Cloud Print
Cloud print lets you print files from network-enabled devices.
- This web service can be accessed with tablets or smartphones. You can remotely access your HP Deskjet 2540 printer if you have stable internet connection. Register the 123.hp.com/dj2540 printer to the Google Cloud Print services. You may adjust the settings by using the Manage option.
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Mopria Print
This application is exclusively available for Android devices like smartphones and tablets.
You can avail of this feature if you have Android tablets and smartphones with Android version 4.4 or later. You can install the HP Deskjet 2540 Mopria Application. This is available on the 123 HP com setup web page.
123 HP Deskjet Printer Models
123 HP Deskjet 2540 Google Cloud Print
You can print through your HP Deskjet 2540 printer whenever you want, wherever you are. Google Cloud Print enables you to use the web service for your printer. Once you connect your printer to the web services, you can easily connect your printer from any web-connected device.
You have to enable the 123 HP com setup 2540 Google Cloud Print service from the setup webpage for the HP Deskjet 2540. Just you need a device with strong internet connectivity.
Register the Printer:
You can’t readily access the Google Cloud Print unless you register the printer to the Google Cloud Print services. Learn here how you can register your HP Deskjet 2540 printer to the Google Cloud Print service.
Before you proceed with the registration process, you have to go through the requirements section.
- A computer with an operating system like Windows XP or later, OS X v10.7 or later, Chrome, Chrome book, or Linux.
- Obviously, a Google account.
- A web browser, most preferably Google Chrome.
- A strong and stable internet connection.
- The Google Cloud Print must connect to the exact network that your computer is connected to.
How to Register:
Follow the simple steps below to register the HP Deskjet 2540 to the Google Cloud Print.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/setup 2540 printer.
- Log into the Google Chrome web browser with the Google account of yours.
- Go to the Chrome menu and click on it. Select the Settings option from the appeared drop-down menu.
- Next, choose the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Scroll down to discover the Google Cloud Print section. Opt for the Manage option.
- Check whether the google cloud print can identify your 123 HP com setup printer within the network.
Connect the Printer:
After you have successfully registered for the Google Cloud Print services, next you can connect the printer to the web service.
These printers don’t require network permission to connect to direct web services. Hopefully, your printer is either cloud-ready or has an HP ePrint allowance.
- Sign in to the Google Chrome web page.
- Type ‘chrome://devices’ on the address bar of the Chrome web page. It will show you the connected devices and printers to the network.
- Go to my Devices and Printers section to check whether the printer is enlisted there.
- If it is there then the printer is already paired with the Google Cloud Print service. Use the Manage option if you want to view the names of all the authorized printers under Google Cloud Printer services.
- If you can find the printer under the New Devices section, then opt for the Register option. Confirm all the prompts on the Control Panel after printing a confirmation page.
- If the printer is not registered then check whether the printer is using the same network as the Google Cloud Print does. You can additionally send an email to the email address of the 123.hp.com/dj2450 printer. Make sure that the printer has an HP ePrint allowance for having an email address.